Jen-Der Bender - Part 7

by DarkStalker1 - http://darkstalker1.deviantart.com



'Well at least they're gone at last! I was beginning to think we wouldn't get any quality time together... y'know, just you, me... and that!'

She stood alongside me, looking at me... or more precisely... looking at my cock! I couldn't see her properly... not bound in the way I was... but it was almost as if I could feel her gaze on me!

'Let's see about this inducer shall we?  It doesn't seem to be attached to the rest of the restraining device and I can see a micro-battery slot so it's got it's own power! Oh! Surely not! It can't be that simple!'

I couldn't see her any more so she must have knelt down to work on the inducer tube. I felt soft tugging sensations from my crotch area as she examined the tube a little closer and then a gasp of delight followed by the hiss of condensed air escaping from the tube as she released it's grasp on my member.

'I've done it!' She exclaimed, delightedly from somewhere low in front of me. 'I've set it free! All I had to do was take the battery out!'

My sister was right! This was going to be so, so easy!

'I... I'm still not sure about the restrainer though... don't know if I can release you without...!'

Her voice sounded almost plaintive... such a contrast to the confident delight of moments before. I could feel her gaze on me again.

'It's so big!'

The gentlest of sensations as she tentatively touched me.

'Does it hurt?' She asked with concern in her voice. 'Your sister said hers was so big it hurt... or does it just hurt because you can't cum?'

I groaned in what I hoped she'd interpret as a confirmatory tone. Apparently she did because I felt her fingers wrapping around my shaft. There was a soft 'Oh!' from her as she realised the enormity of what she held in her hand. I could feel her trembling as she examined me, conveyed through the touch of her fingers. And then I felt the whisper of breath on the tip of my cock as she spoke again.

'I.. If you really need to cum... then maybe I can help!?'

She rose to her feet again. I could just see the top of her head... a mop of soft, short brown hair constrained by a dark band. I heard familiar sounds and smiled behind the panel of the gag... she was undressing! She was beside me again... her hand pressed to my chest, feeling my heartbeat.

'I want to help you!' She said. 'But the only way I can see to do that is to take advantage of you!'

She sounded apologetic but I could sense the lust and desire emanating from her. She leant against me and I could feel her hard nipples pressed against my body.

'Please! Let me help you! Let me... taste you!'

I could feel her breath against me again and then her fingers... wrapping around my cock... squeezing and rubbing.

'I need this too! It's been so long! Out in space! On patrol with just that old fart of a captain as company! I need your cock! And you need me... one way or another!'

She fell silent then but I could still feel her fingers working my shaft and her breath caressing my glans as it whispered past. I groaned without any need to fake my response as her tongue slid across the tautly stretched skin of my member. More groans followed as she concentrated her attention on the tip of my engorged cock, licking and kissing it before parting her lips and taking it into her warm mouth. I almost came straight away but her fingers were tight around the base of my shaft now. so that, despite her claims of wanting to help me cum, she was deliberately prolonging that conclusion.

Suddenly, she stopped what she was doing and stood up again.

'I need more!' She stated simply.

My cock was at full attention... no longer weighted down by the inducer tube and no longer held by her hand and guided to her mouth. She pressed against me once more, trapping my member between our bodies,  and then she began to roll her hips and sway her body so that an exquisite massage took place as flesh caressed flesh between her wanton body and my restrained figure. She tipped her head back and kissed me under my upturned chin.

'I need more!' She repeated as she turned her back to me.

Her head disappeared as she leant forwards but then her fingers wrapped around me again and she guided my cock with her hand once more. I could feel the moist opening as she held me there, sliding my glans up and down in the welcoming slit. She eased back towards me and I entered her. Now her pussy held me in place so she released me with her hand and concentrated on pleasuring herself as well as me.

It wouldn't be long now... I could feel my cock throbbing with the need to spew it's load into her as she continually thrust herself back and forth on my member! It wouldn't be long... and then she'd be one of us! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog