Jen-der Bender - Part 3

by DarkStalker1 - http://darkstalker1.deviantart.com


I'm in shock! That must be the case! I've opened my mouth to scream... to beg... but I have no voice!

The green skinned figure before me has had me suspended in this restraining device for a couple of hours at least, taunting me and displaying itself before me! It's naked and sports an impressive male member but also has the breasts of a woman. It didn't waste any words when it came to stating it's intentions! It just touched me... touched me in places never touched by any other being! It must have been that lack of prior experience that made my body react so strongly to the stimuli of the probing fingers and grasping hand. I coud feel myself moistening down in that most intimate area... feel my nipples expanding and hardening as a green-skinned hand seized my breast and squeezed! 

There was absolutely nothing I could do to resist the assault that came next! It stepped even closer and I could feel the rigid shaft of it's member pressing against my pussy lips and sliding back and forth. I was totally immobilized by the restraining device... the metal tubes that encircled my forearms, shins and thighs didn't actually touch me but they generated powerful forcefields that gripped my limbs tightly, holding them spread wide to leave me exposed to anything and everything it wanted to do!

It leant over me, smiling down at my terror stricken, helpless form, then it lowered it's hips until our breasts were pressing into each other. I could feel it's cock rising up until only the head was touching me... and then it straightened it's legs and, as the figure rose up again so the head of it's cock slipped into my body!

My eyes have widened several times as the creature's stimuli have awakened new sensations within me but now they must literally be bulging as it thrusts itself deep! I feel things tearing within me but still I have no voice to cry out with! There is pain but it's only there briefly and then other feelings register and I find that I'm almost enjoying the sensation of this member plundering my virginity!

It's been speaking to me throughout this sexual assault but my mind has become numb, filled to overflowing with conflicting emotions and beliefs, so I barely heard as it almost pleaded for me to beg to be fucked! But it was the appelation it used when it spoke that really took my breath away! Sis!! It called me sis!

Tears sprang to my eyes, blurring my vision. I blinked them away quickly and concentrated properly on the face staring down at me! I want to deny the possibility but... I look into it's eyes... they're Jayce's eyes!

I can't doubt the truth of my own observations... I know those eyes! I sometimes thought there was something smouldering behind the gaze of those eyes and this... thransformation... seems to have brought all of those pent up feelings and exaggerated them

He's smiling again but not mockingly... it's a smile of warmth and love!

'You'll feel the same way soon!' He tells me as he continues to thrust his cock in and out of my sodden pussy. 

'When I cum inside you,' he says, 'you'll absorb my mutated DNA and you'll change... like I did!'

I look into those eyes... my brother's eyes...! I love the feel of his massive cock inside me, filling me. I can feel it's heat, feel it's girth stretching my virgin pussy... it feels... magnificent! But it's wrong... oh, so wrong to be feeling like this! I feel the tears spilling from my eyes...

'FUCK ME, PLEASE!' My voice explodes from me at last and I begin sobbing uncontrollably as he complies. It isn't long before he shoots his load inside me and, again, I know it's wrong but it feels so good.

He pulls out of me and I actually sob with despair at the loss of him from my body.

I expect him to release me but he leaves me restrained and drops to his knees between my splayed thighs.

'Look!' He says a few minutes later.

I can see the flesh of my belly expanding and contracting rhythmically. There's no pain... just a strange euphoria as I watch my body altering. My breasts are getting larger too, swelling and expanding. I feel yet another new sensation between my legs and look down the deepening valley between my tits to see Jayce taking the tip of my newly formed cock into his mouth and suckling on it. Within moments he's devouring half of it's length but it's still growing.

My skin has altered too! Gone are the pinkish hues and tints of human flesh, now they are replaced with dull greys but already I see hints of jade like those of my brother... we are together again at last!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog