Jen-der Bender - Part 4

by DarkStalker1 - http://darkstalker1.deviantart.com


My transformation is complete!

I stand now, !ooking down at my brother who kneels before me. There's a look of awe and wonder on his face as he examines the new me! 

I was frightened at first! Frightened by the way my brother had changed... and frightened about what sort of changes would happen to me. I should have guessed really considering the tits Jayce now has!

I expected it to hurt but it didn't! It actually felt great and the sight of a cock between my legs really turned me on! I guess that was a part of the transformation process... something to help my mind and body accept what was happening to it.

I was expecting the change to stop somewhere short of what Jayce had considering he already had a cock to start with and mine was totally new, but it just kept growing right before our eyes! When Jayce first took it in his mouth it was an easy fit but now...? I'm looking forward to seeing how much he can take... and I think he is too!

The look in his eyes is wonderful! I've never seen such adoration before and it's all for me... the new me!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog