Jen-der Bender - Part 5

by DarkStalker1 - http://darkstalker1.deviantart.com



My jaw still aches! All I could manage was a few paltry inches of her magnificent member... but it seems it was enough! Her first ejaculation almost blew my head off it was so powerful!

It was her first experience of a male orgasm and I envied her for it. It's a long time since I had that exhilarating first time. Even my first female orgasm had been a couple of years earlier when the slaver captain had pleasured himself with my inexperienced body immediately after my transformation.

I'm still kneeling where she left me after her orgasm was over... my eyes follow her as she struts around the room, still exultant in her post-orgasmic feelings. She's stroking her cock and it's responding... growing stiff and erect. This too is something she's never experienced before. When her transformation occured it grew from her belly already fully erect. Now she can feel it hardening in her grasp, feel the skin stretching taut along it's length as it grows to full erection.

She becomes aware of me and turns her head. Our eyes lock and then she's kneeling beside me, whispering her thanks to me for what I've done to her. She half-turns away from me and I think she's going to leave, but she reaches back and wraps her fingers around my shaft. She turns her head and smiles at me and all I can do is gape with renewed wonder as I reach around her torso and try to take her massive girth in my hand. My fingers can't reach around her so I slide my hand to the firm, bulbous tip of her erection and begin to squeeze and massage her hot, throbbing glans...

An alarm sounds somewhere in the ship! Another vessel is coming into range! New victims! New slaves to capture and train! And now I have my sister to share in the pleasure and glory of those tasks!

We'll be unstoppable!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog