The Perils of Pilfering (Part 2)

by DarkStalker1 -- http://darkstalker1.deviantart.com


‘Big news, Dani! I’m pretty happy with your oral skills now! You’ve been a quick learner so tonight you get your final test!

‘I want you to swallow my whole cock all the way down your slut’s throat and while I do that I want you to take Robin’s cock in your hands and guide it into your virgin asshole!

‘Ha! I can see your cock getting hard already so let’s get started... bend over and open wide, Danielle, I’m about to fill your throat and fuck it until I shoot my load straight into your stomach!

‘That’s it... wrap your fingers around Robin’s cock... feel how big and hard she is for you! Oh stop that whimpering! You knew we were going to get to this sooner or later... and I watched your cock get hard over the past few days as Robin told you what she wanted to do to you there. So I have to wonder... are those whimpers and moans of fear or anticipation?

‘Let’s find out...!’

Comments

Popular posts from this blog