Jen-der Bender - Part 2
by DarkStalker1 - http://darkstalker1.deviantart.com


'You can feel that... can't you? You can feel my cock rubbing against your pussy lips! I know you can because I can feel your pussy pulsating... open, closed... open, closed... almost as if you're inviting me in! ARE YOU? Are you inviting me to fuck you?

'You're shaking your head and I see fear in your eyes but... your wanton body tells a different story! Your juices are coating my member as I slide it back and forth between your legs! Your nipples are harder and more erect than they were a couple of minues ago and with this hand on your luscious tit I can feel your heart pounding!

'Now... let me slide myself into you! Feels good, doesn't it? A little deeper and then... yes! There it is! The resistance I expected! I was right! I knew you'd be a virgin!!

'Do you feel that? Do you feel my cock throbbing with desire as it presses against the last wall of your resistance? All it will take is one or two thrusts and your cherry will be well and truly popped! Do you want me to? Do you want to feel me filling your pussy with my cock?

'You're trembling! Stop fighting your own desires! Give in to them! Beg me for it! Go on, sis!! Beg me to rape you!!!'

Comments

Popular posts from this blog