The Perils of Pilfering (Part 1)

by DarkStalker1 -- http://darkstalker1.deviantart.com


‘Well, well, well, and who have we here? Why... surely this isn’t young Daniel from accounts? The one who thought he could embezzle money from me and get away without being caught...?

‘I know you’re mildly sedated but I’m sure even in your drug befuddled state you realise what’s happening to you! You really are turning out to be one of my cutest acquisitions! We’ll have to change that hair of course... it needs to grow out a lot more! I think a wig is in order while we wait for that to happen.

‘I like your new tits! That new hormone treatment worked a lot quicker and a lot better than we expected and I’m told there wasn’t even much pain involved... oh well, we’ll make up for that later!

‘I can see that even drugged you’re responding to Robin’s ministrations! How does it feel to have her tongue in your ass? I’ll bet that’s a first for you! Let me tell you a little secret! Robin used to be a guy too!

‘Ooh, look at that cock twitch! You’re actually getting turned on! This is getting better and better! In a week or so we’re going to do some work on you in that department too... more hormones to enhance your proportions and performance... and then you’ll be ready for shipping to one of my overseas whore houses as a dick-girl slut. But I have a feeling that you’ll need proper training in that side of things too so I’ll oversee that personally. I can’t imagine you’ve ever sucked cock before and our patrons are ever so demanding! Male and female alike!

‘And, oh yes! In case you think I hadn’t noticed! You’ll be punished for ruining those stockings! They’re not cheap y’know!’

Comments

Popular posts from this blog