Wonder Woman - Triple Threat (p.2) (pic and text) 

by Nyctophobia11 - http://deviantart.com/nyctophobia11 and  https://subscribestar.adult/nyctophobia11


"Well? Are you done with her yet?" said Hijack as she impatiently paced the room. Brainstorm did not seem to hear her and that was getting on her nerves. She was about to whack him on the head when he suddenly turned away from the screen and looked directly at her, his left hand continued typing the some new instructions on the computer.

 

"This is a delicate procedure and requires my undivided attention. I require you to leave."

 

"You promised," Hijack glared. She thought he looked cute when he dressed up, as opposed to him spending all day in some faded jeans and t-shirt. Fortunately, she was able to convince the other two that they needed a dress code when they were on the job. A uniform. They needed to look professional, presentable and the part.

 

"The calibration process is taking longer than expected. By my estimate, we have about four hours before we'll need to make sure she's 'found'," he said, then glanced at the screen to read the updated statistics, "And it seems I'll need another two hours."

 

"The things I put up with for that Powerhouse."

 

"And our clients."

 

"No matter, I guess I can at least get started right away. What have you been feeding her all this while?" asked Hijack as she playfully twirled her umbrella. Brainstorm could never figure why she even carried that, but he had learned not to ask her too many questions.

 

"Various combat simulations. Powerhouse said she needed help with those calibrations," he replied, raising an eyebrow.

 

"Load up my simulation, and did you add the features I recommended to the bed?" asked Hijack, indicating with her eyes to their captive.

 

"Yes," he said as he finally stood up from his seat and folded his arms, "though I do not see the need for that..."

 

Hijack cut him off. "Honey, just because you turned off your emotions and never turn them on, does not mean the rest of us don't want to have fun."

 

"But Powehouse never indicated..."

 

"Don't be silly, she's not going to tell you about that. She's a prude. Not like me. Let me do my thing and you both can thank me later. Now, where did I keep my shears..."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog