Wonder Woman - Triple Threat (p.1) (pic and text)

by Nyctophobia11 - http://deviantart.com/nyctophobia11 and  https://subscribestar.adult/nyctophobia11


Wonder Woman in Triple Threat (1/4)

 

"Seriously, that was almost too easy," said Powerhouse, "I thought she'd be tougher than that. I am almost disappointed! I was looking forward to the..."

 

"Blah blah blah, enough with your challenge already! For once, just take the easy win!" laughed a mirthful Hijack over the radio in Powerhouse's helmet.

 

Brainstorm cleared his throat, then said, "I am inclined to agree. This isn't about one your honourable duels. She might hold the key to helping with your... condition. Any prolonged battle would have increased the chances of others interfering and her escaping capture. This was the logical choice."

 

"Yeah, I've heard that often enough. How sure are you of that?" asked Powerhouse.

 

"Nothing can be said with absolute certainty, but I will know more about it once I've run some tests. Recalling support drones. Pick-up arriving at your location in 15 seconds," replied Brainstorm.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog