Your Legislator (Part 1)

by E&D Art -- Donna Domenitzo -- http://deviantart.com/donnadomenitzo and
EthereaS -- http://deviantart.com/ethereas



Your legislator, Congresswoman Issenshe Easy, part of the new highly motivated but naïve freshmen class of Congress, finds herself in a warehouse on the east side of Washington DC, far from her normal Capital Hill haunts late on a Friday night.

“There you go girl, I know this is what you want and what I’m being paid to give you. But, before you start, I have a message for you. The guy who is paying me said to tell you exactly this:

“You are getting what you want slut. She will take care of you all weekend. In return, we expect to get what we want –your vote next week on the farm bill. You know what will happen if we are disappointed. Have a nice long and hard weekend.”

The blonde tightened her grip in the hair of the pretty brunette in the expensive business suit.

“I don’t know what that means, and I don’t care. What I do care is that right now you start proving what a desperate little slut you are bitch!”

Comments

  1. Interesting image!!! More to come??? Story possibilities from DC are endless!!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog