2 Posts Today --

First -- Temple of Desire by Banagherlinks

http://devianart.com/Banagherlinks



Second, Abnormal Relations (Pt. 2)

by DarkStalker1 - http://deviantart.com/darkstalker1 


Red ropes!

I dream about them every night now!

I untied the ones that bound Danni to my bed that first time, pulling them through my hands as I made them into loose coils and dropped them on the floor along with the gag. Then we snuggled blissfully as Danni confessed that she'd been hiding her feelings from me in fear of my reaction to her abnormal physiology.

She told me her cock started to get hard whenever she saw me so that she'd had to use tape to strap it to her thigh and prevent it from giving her away.

I smiled but I could hear worry in her voice... she was still afraid about what would happen despite the mutual ecstacy we'd shared.

"I won't run away!" I assured her. "You've shown an incalculable amount of trust in me by revealing your secret and I have no intention of betraying that trust!"

I heard her sigh of relief.

"But...!" I paused, listening as her breath caught in her throat and her body began to tremble as it lay next to mine. "...maybe you should do something to make sure!"

I reached down beside the bed and then dropped the loosely coiled rope across her thighs. Her breathing started again, quick and excited.

"Are you sure?" She asked, hesitantly.

"Yes!" I replied. "I think might like 'this stuff' too!"

She had me kneel on the bed while she bound my wrists and then wrapped more rope around my body just below my heaving breasts, binding my arms and cinching the rope around them.

"I'll be right back!" She assured me as she scurried from the room. She returned moments later with a sealed plastic bag that she ripped open eagerly to extract another length of the red rope.

I glanced down at the coil that still lay on the bed.

"I'll get to that one in a minute!" She declared, moving behind me and wrapping the rope around my waist. "This one's brand new... and clean!"

I realised her intent when she nudged my legs apart.

"Oh god!!"

She pulled the rope between my legs and then drew it upwards, under my bound wrists, under the rope where it circled my waist and up to the ropes that bound my arms and torso together where she tied it off.

I could feel the rope nestling between my pussy lips.

"Comfy?" She asked.

I nodded in reply, unsure whether I'd be able to keep the desperation I was feeling out of my voice.

Next she tipped me forward on the bed so I was lying face down, then she crossed my ankles and used that final coiled rope to bind them together. Rolling me onto my side, she pulled my legs apart and gently explored my moist pussy with her fingertips, brushing them over the lips on either side of the seperating rope.

I sighed and groaned wantonly as her fingers probed deeper, opening my pussy so that she could slide them in past the rope.

"Aren't... aren't you going to gag me?" I heard myself ask her. "I... I can be... quite noisy!"

She giggled as she moved up the bed, manoeuvring my body so that my torso rested on her right thigh.

"I think I've got something better to keep you quiet than what I used on myself!" She said.

My eyes were now in line with her magnificent member.

"Go on, bitch!" She ordered me blatently. "Take it in your sluttish mouth! You know you want to!"

And she was right! I did want to devour that straining shaft! I wanted to feel it stretching my jaws as I attempted to take as much of it as I could. I felt her hand at the back of my head but it didn't push or try to force me. I heard her voice again, softer now, encouraging me, telling me I could take it all... and I believed her!

I pressed forward slowly, taking inch after inch without finding the end of my journey. I wrestled with the urge to gag and puke... and won!

"Just a little more!" Said her voice from above me.

I could smell the muskiness of her arousal rising up from the pussy below the shaft I was ingesting orally. And then I was there!! My face was pressed against her belly!!

"Use your tongue, baby!"

Somehow I complied! Somehow I managed to force my tongue to extend beyond my slobbering oral cavity and lick the flesh it contacted. I tasted her pussy for the first time, sweet and salty at the same time... and then... my tongue found her clit!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog