The Sport of Penguins - 6

 Art and Story by YC-Batgirl  

Later in her apartment, Batgirl took a spare bat-suit, without having another pair of pantyhose left, she take her bat-bodystocking, new heels and a spare belt.

''I have no time for you Charlie, I'm going to a horse race, to chase a penguin. I know it sounds strange to you but I'll explain everything later!''

At the race stadium, it didn't took long for the smart Batgirl to find Penguins and his goons. Everybody is there, no glue or sticky things will stop her, she will surprise them this time.

''The race is over bad bird, you're going to jail!''

''Batgirl?''

''In the flesh!''

''Get her!!!''

The goons are no match for Batgirl, soon they are all lying on the floor in pain. The scare Penguin is paralyse, Batgirl is slowly walking toward him with her beautiful smile.

''Stay where you are Bat-nuisance or I'll shoot you in the head!''

It's the voice of Lola Lasagne, how could Batgirl forgot about her.

''Tell your goons to grab her Pengy!''

''They are all on the floor in pain!  Squawk!''

''I'll give them the time they need to be ready!''

Twack!  Lola hit Batgirl behind her head and she fall unconscious on the floor. In a short time they are all looking at the gorgeous Batgirl dreaming.

''The race will start soon, what are we going to do with her?  Squawk!''

''Be prepare for the race, I'll take care of her for the final time, trust me!''

Holy murderous rivalry Batgirl!

What will they do to her again?

Will they be able to built a trap in a short time?

And how will she be able to stop the race?

Hold on to your seats, the race will start in a short moment!

Same bat-thread, same bat-site!

 


(Include picture:  The Sport of Penguins 6)

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog