Popular posts from this blog
The New Turtelli Art and Text by DigitalDamsels - https://www.deviantart.com/digitaldamsels The Turtelli-Verse With loose inspiration taken from Hollywood's continuing obsession with cinematic universes and my ever evolving and improving skills at capturing scenes in Second Life I have crafted a world which will showcase all of my favourite kinks, fetishes and bents in an ever expanding, canon world. I'm indebted to all the friends and models who have helped make this what it will be and you can expect a mix of one off 'short' stories as well as more expansive arcs that will take different forms of presentation as I continue to churn out The Turtelli-Verse alongside my usual regular perversions, as well as exclusive NSFW Turtelliness for my subscribers and premium galleries. For now and in the coming weeks I'll be publishing a series of 'biographies' for each of the main characters that will populate the world, the people of Turtelli Inc, rival villai...


Comments
Post a Comment