The New Turtelli Art and Text by DigitalDamsels - https://www.deviantart.com/digitaldamsels The Turtelli-Verse With loose inspiration taken from Hollywood's continuing obsession with cinematic universes and my ever evolving and improving skills at capturing scenes in Second Life I have crafted a world which will showcase all of my favourite kinks, fetishes and bents in an ever expanding, canon world. I'm indebted to all the friends and models who have helped make this what it will be and you can expect a mix of one off 'short' stories as well as more expansive arcs that will take different forms of presentation as I continue to churn out The Turtelli-Verse alongside my usual regular perversions, as well as exclusive NSFW Turtelliness for my subscribers and premium galleries. For now and in the coming weeks I'll be publishing a series of 'biographies' for each of the main characters that will populate the world, the people of Turtelli Inc, rival villai...
Hi, how are you doing? I always hoped to find a way to contact you, since i like your taste in adult comics/cgi renders. And finally i was like, duh, the comments section! Though i don't know why i'm commenting on this specific post, it really doesn't matter. All i want from you is to refer me to some artists whose works come relatively close to that of RP, and since most don't measure up (even most other artists from whom you've posted here) your recommendation would be a big help, and this means a lot to me. I'm looking for people along the lines of Tiangtam, blake stronge, amethyst pendant, sleepygimp etc. Keep up the great work; your blog is one of things that keeps me going (things are beyond shitty here in Iran, we live daily lives, not sure of tomorrow. Hentai is like my religion, i probably would have commited suicide without it).
ReplyDeleteThanks a lot, i'll be waiting on your response.
Thanks for the comment. I mentioned what you said to RP. He said you should send him a Note through his dA page. https://www.deviantart.com/renderpretender
DeleteI am Rob66 on dA.
Well, that's great! I didn't think RP would personally help me out in that regard, i'll definitely give him a call. Thanks again, and best of luck to ya!
Delete