Writer's Block (7 pics and text) 

by Rachel-Bridges - https://www.deviantart.com/rachel-bridges








Writer's Block Extreme Edition

 

I was in trouble. This time, there was no doubt about it. I was in serious trouble. As a Mistress and Dominatrix, you expect to get in trouble from time to time, rival doms and dommes, plotting slaves, random kidnappers, and yes, every so often they would get the upper hand on me, and I'd find myself naked and in chains. Heck on a few occasions, I even let them tie me up. But not this time and certainly not like this..

From the moment I woke up to realize I was completely suspended in the air, and that I wasn't just gagged or blindfolded, but tightly hooded, I knew I was in serious trouble. My hands were encased in mittens - so I could not manipulate anything - worse trouble. And then....

It only took a few moments for me to determine my limbs were completely cuffed and suspended in chains. It took me a few more moments to realize what other body parts of mine were- the more..sensitive parts. As I jerked in the air, I felt the pain from my nipples as the tug of the clip chains pulled against my erect and now stretched tips. Not good.... then I realized that heavy metal piece puckering in my ass - it was what was partially keeping me suspended in the air - an ass hook - wonderful. And then the clincher - as my body tried to shift in my puppet chains - I felt immediately a more immediate shock below my waist - and the sudden jolt in pain between my legs made me freeze - my clit...yes my precious pearl...had been clamped and an anchor chain tautly attached from it to the floor - my slightest movement pulled on my orb like an angry lover - ok - whoever captured me had won - I wasn't moving an inch if I didn't have to.

I shuddered immediately as I visualized how I must look - I certainly knew how I felt - suspended in the air, my legs folded at the knees and yoked by a metal bar, my arms matching the same. Disregarding the various evil clips attaching to my sensitives, my breathing was restricted by the hood and the clamp around my neck forming the yoke - the pair of yokes itself ensured neither my arms or legs had any leverage to move - and any attempts my poor nipples and clit would immediately be penalized - oh and did we forget about the metal hook puckering my ass? I certainly didn't. Whoever took me down had done their homework - my toned, muscled - 3 hours plus in the gym a day body - wasn't going anywhere - not like I was strong enough to break chains - that only happened in the comics - but these cuffs and chains basically wrote "Guaranteed to keep this domme helpless" across my body.

I don't know how long I was suspended in there - but no one came to gloat or mock me - or try to offer I surrender or submit. I stopped pondering this when I suddenly heard a familiar hum and the more immediate impact of something penetrating into my expose slit from below.

This devious device began to pump upwards into me, impaling me again and again with its shaft. Needless to say I seldom if ever had something that big inside me and its relentlessness...I realized why no one had visited me yet- whoever captured me was making sure I was tamed and docile first. Before this device was on, I had managed to keep myself perfectly still, an almost zen pose in the air - once this device penetrated and starting pumping me, that went out the window as my body started to jerk, twist and spasm to this infernal spear. It was only a matter of time before my first forced orgasm. It wasn't a question of when, but how many - and oh, did I mention that I tend to squirt when I cum? Needlessly to say, I was turning into an obscene fountain for as quickly as my body recovered from one orgasm, the net was triggered.

My mind had never ever experienced something like this, and slowly, steadily, this machine was making me its bitch - My own body was taming me. I could feel the drool from my mouth already seeping through my hood and into my chest. Apparently one or two spotlights shone on my body so I was already drenched in sweat.

Each orgasm that this machine ripped from me striped just one more layer of my will power and my mind - like waves across sand, I felt my mind slowly being overwhelmed and erased to be replaced by this complete surrender and submission - and worse, the imagery was beginning to seduce me - "Mistress Rachel - Broken and tamed" ...Would I resist this end ..did I want to?

To be Continued?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog