The Malapropos Mid Evil Misadventures of Victory Maiden   (Scene 10)   

by Nyctophobia11 - http://deviantart.com/nyctophobia11

This has been fun, but I am needed elsewhere.

I could always lock you up in my dungeon.

And you’d lead the charge to repel the bandits at Breakheart pass?

Why bother with bandits when you are a wizard!

Because they’ll steal supplies, destroy property and kill a lot of people.

I’m missing the point?

Bad for business? Nothing to trade?

Oh. That would suck. This weekend then?

Can’t. Demi-gorgon releases her monster of the week. Someone has to slay them.

That would be bad for business too. Wait. I got it! I’ll have Drucilla pay her a visit Wednesday. They’ll be so occupied, she’ll miss the date!

Fine, but now you need to do something for me.

Should I be worried?

It involves a dragon and a hoard.

I’m not slaying a dragon! They are magnificent beasts!

Not slay! Sheesh, who do you think I am! I was tasked to retrieve a ring.

That’s a needle in a haystack!

Perhaps then, you are not up to the task?

Oh, I’m sure I can rise to the occasion



Comments

Popular posts from this blog