Cypher Inspires Eva

Art and text by TheLeagueOfHeroines -- http://deviantart.com/theleagueof heroines



As Eva was admiring her conquest, she suddenly heard Cypher in the back.

"Say, Eva.. You're looking at those smelly undies like they're a trophy."

"It's more than a trophy. This is going to make me rich."

"Oh, really? How so?"

"I'm going to sell them off to the highest bidder. I'm sure such a fine pair of wet panties will earn me a fortune!"

"A fortune? Don't be daft, Eva... Sure, you'll earn some pennies here and there, but is it really worth the trouble? I imagine you'd want to continue selling the heroines' costumes, but they're not going to take that shit lightly."

"I don't care, I'll take them all down if they dare to cross me."

"Don't be so sure of yourself, honey. Remember, that bitch you've got lying there, White Bird, took you down and was ready to send you packing for jail before I got here. Imagine a small army of those costumed bimbos coming after you? No, they'd take you down hard."

"I take it you've got a better plan?"

"Oh, but I do. Now you se, you're not going to take their costumes and sell them off."

"Go on..."

"We're going to steal their fucking identities and ruin their reputation and high-standing in this city forever."

"Uuuuh... I do like the sound of that!!"

"Imagine a city without it's pathetic protectors. We'd be the ruling class with no one but the gods themselves to stop us."

Eva turned around and gazed upon White Owl's panties, pondering the future Cypher just described.

After a few seconds, she then informed Cypher that whatever the vile villainess was cooking, she was in and ready to go.

*Each model depicted is at the age of 18 and/or above.

Want your own commisioned piece? Send me a PM and let me know about your ideas.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog