Jen-Der Bender (Part 11)

by DarkStalker1 -- http://darkstalker1.deviantart.com

Jen rolled Diane onto her stomach and swiftly restrained her arms with a set of cuffs. She paused for a moment, fascinated by Diane's constantly fluctuating skin tones.

On the floor, rather than struggling to free herself, Diane relaxed and let out a satisfied sigh.

'Like this do you?' Jen asked with a smile. 'That's good! I'm sure I can keep you happy!'

Jen hauled Diane up onto her knees and then turned her attention to Jayce.

'Well, brother, you look so good in bondage I think I want to keep you as my bound fuck-slave. What do you think of that?'

Jayce was so securely restrained that he could barely move but Jen noticed the twitching of his cock as she spoke and she clearly heard his voice groaning with desire from behind his gag.

'So it looks like I have two bondage sluts on my hands... aren't I the lucky girl?!'

It didn't take long to release Jayce from the restraining device and push him down on his knees next to Diane.

'There never were any explosives attached!' Jen announced for Diane's benefit as she cuffed her brother's arms behind his back. 'He knew it and I knew it but he was in no position to tell you even if he wanted to and I certainly wasn't going to spoil my own little slave trap now was I?!'

Diane was rocking back and forth on her knees, watching as her breasts continued to slowly expand. She couldn't ignore the way her skin was changing either and the significance of the alterations was dawning on her.

'My lovers!' She thought. 'All those one night stands whenever we got back from patrol! Never a care of who they were, what race, what creed... as long as they had a cock to fill my desperate pussy I didn't care! And... and I've been thinking about them! Whilst I was pleasuring myself with this glorious pussy-filler I was comparing them to it... and they all fall way short of the mark! But... if what I was thinking affected the change... then why didn't I get a cock?

'Ahhh, wait! I wasn't thinking about having a cock... I was thinking of the pleasure they gave me and how they felt when they were fucking me! Oh God! I wonder if I've inadvertently made my pussy and clit super-sensitive! Maybe I can change that! Does it work every time?'

As Diane was frantically analyzing her situation now that her initial exuberant euphoria was dieing down, Jen was manipulating a leather collar around her brother's throat.

'So what do you think of being my collared slave?' She asked him.

He was still gagged but his groan spoke volumes and the twitch of his cock gave Jen every answer she wanted.

'Mistress!' Said a plaintive voice beside her.

She turned her head to see Diane's pleading face, her mouth open, tongue extended. She had to look twice before she was certain but Diane's tongue was becoming forked. Her skin was now displaying a greyish-blue colouration and her hair was yellow.

'Mithstreth! She pleaded again, her voice altering as the configuration of her tongue changed. 'Pleath, mithstreth, let me thuck you!'

As Jen watched, Diane began to lean towards her, flicking her tongue out to try and lick the stiff rod of flesh and muscle she so obviously desired.

'You've worked it out, haven't you? And you want to change something... something else! So what can I give you? What will you give me in return if I fulfill this wish of yours? Will you be my slave... alongside my brother... both of you subject to every perverted act I might want to put you through! And willing to help me capture more victims to turn into helpless sex slaves!?'

Jayce suddenly tensed and turned his head away as if embarrassed and then spurts of semen erupted from his cock and sprayed out across the floor.

Diane kept reaching for Jen's cock with her tongue, her brow creased into a pleading frown as Jen kept twisting away so that she couldn't reach her goal until, finally, Jayce's final ejaculation burst forth and he collapsed onto his side. At the same time, Jen turned towards Diane and thrust into the waiting mouth just as her own cum exploded forcibly from the slit at the tip of her engorged member.

'Have your wish, slut! Have a cock of your ownl'

It hadn't been her true desire but the thought forced itself into her mind and took hold,

'A cock of my own! Oh, God!'

She could feel it! Feel her belly rippling and convulsing as the thought took hold and became reality.  She looked down at herself and watched her flesh stretch and reform itself into a familiar but brand new shape. A shape anomolous to her body but no more so than the enlarged breasts that now enhanced her chest gloriously.

Pulling back and releasing Jen's cock from her mouth she looked up into her mistress' face and tried to thank her... but nothing came out! She formed the words in her mind and opened her mouth to utter them... and there was nothingl No words, just a tremulous moan that became a despairing groan.

'Take me back in your mouth, bitch!' Demanded Jen. 'I'm not done with you yet!'


Comments

Popular posts from this blog